At our January 29th, 2019, board meeting, the board approved the following grants:
- Explora Science Museum (Bringing STEM programs to APS schools) — $10,000
- Paws & Stripes (Supporting the veteran – service dog therapeutic bond) — $10,000
- Reading Works (Supporting adult literacy programs) — $10,000
- Interfaith Community Shelter (Supporting services to the homeless) — $10,000
- U of South Florida (Supporting cancer research) — $15,000
- Storehouse Food Pantry (Addressing food insecurity) — $5,000
Congratulations to our Winter 2019 grant recipients!